Mechanical Assembler Technician
A semiconductor technology company located in Sunnyvale, CA is seeking a Mechanical Assembler with 2-3 years of experience of hands-on assemblies.
- Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, mechanical assemblies and systems.
- Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
- Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems. May complete rework on assemblies and / or systems as a result of testing.
- Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems.
- May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
- Position may require periodic travel to supplier and / or customer sites to support tool installation or address escalations.
High School Diploma or equivalent plus at least 1 year of experience doing mechanical assembly.
Ability and understanding of using mechanical tools (screw driver, allen wrench, etc.)
Ability to use measurement tool (calipers, tape measure)
Excellent English Skills
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.