Medical Device Assembler
A medical device manufacturing cop many is looking for multiple medical device assemblers to join their team!
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and adhere to safety policies and practices
- Follow Clean Room Environment Procedures
- Follow documentation procedure (filling out Data History Records (DHRs), reading and understanding instructions from Work Release (WR), Planned Deviation Report (PDR) or Non-Conformance Report (NCR)
- Read and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Manufacturing Work Instructions.
- Maintain clean room standards, practices, and housekeeping according to standard operating procedures.
- Set up and operate manufacturing equipment.
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area.
- Work under close supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Use tools such as microscopes, tweezers, and other hand-held tools.
- Perform in-process inspection of components and assemblies to verify quality conformance.
- Recognize any minor issues from the equipment and any affiliated documentations and take appropriate corrective action within limited scope. Notify Supervisors and Leads of issues and discrepancies immediately.
- Perform several Manufacturing operations proficiently.
- Apply company policies and procedures to complete daily tasks.
0-1 year of related experience
High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience
Knows how to read drawings.
Understands Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Documentation Practice (GDP)
Must be a team player and able to demonstrate willingness and ability to provide assistance to co-workers.
Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with peers, supervisors, managers and leads. Able to understand instructions written and spoken in English.
Ability to pay close attention to detail.
Basic Computer Skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
Ability to solve basic math problems
Physical requirements/abilities: Must be able to lift 25 lbs, Ability to work directly with and handle chemicals with required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Mandatory overtime may be required
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.