Mold Maintenance Technician
Perform several maintenance functions within the tooling maintenance team.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and adhere to safety policies and practices.
- Follow mold maintenance procedures.
- Read and understand Work Orders.
- Read and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Maintenance Work Instructions.
- Perform inspection of molds during assembly to verify quality.
- Maintain tool shop standards, practices, and housekeeping.
- Clean and maintain production molds proficiently.
- Work under close supervision.
- Use tools such as impact guns, ratchets, and other hand tools.
- Use measuring tools such as micrometers and calipers.
- Apply company policies and procedures to complete daily tasks.
Education or Experience (in years):
- 0-1 year of related experience
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Experience in Manufacturing Industry
Knowledge and skills:
- Understands Good Documentation Practice (GDP)
- Must be a team player and able to demonstrate willingness and ability to provide assistance to co-workers.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with peers, leads supervisors, and managers. Able to understand instructions written and spoken in English.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Must be able to stand for several hours. Work will involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.