Office Support Administrator
A inside sales team of a medical device company is seeking an office support administrator to assist with their daily activities. The office support admin is an entry-level position that will perform basic administrative and office support functions.
- Compile, copy, sort and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, voice mail system, and personal computers.
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Communicate with customer, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
Able to prioritize workload effectively.
Self-motivated, organized, and with strong attention to detail.
Thrives in dynamic, fast-paced, and constantly changing environment.
Basic Microsoft office skills
High school graduate with 2 years of experiencing and administrative and office support role, or Associate’s degree with 1-year experience in an administrative and office support, or Bachelor’s degree.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.