Operations Analyst - Supply Chain
A medical device company located in Sunnyvale, CA is seeking a SAP & MES Support Specialist who will be responsible to analyze and support manufacturing systems. This requires broad end-to-end knowledge of the manufacturing processes from different perspectives; operator, quality engineering, quality assurance, logistics, etc.. The SAP & MES Support Specialist is part of a larger team, which is spread out over the different manufacturing sites. Solutions need to fit together in the end-to-end business flow. Systems which are currently part of the systems landscape are: SAP ERP (Hana), SAP-Mii, Siemens Camstar, Oracle Agile PLM, and others. The Operations Business Solutions Support Analyst also works in close collaboration with the IT department.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the SAP-Mii point of contact and is responsible to provide or organize on time support and Ticket resolution, with the agreed SLA’s.
- Analyze and understand manufacturing business needs, and translate those needs into:
- Supporting Business cases
- Software requirements and specifications for SAP-Mii
- High-level project coordination:
- Coordinate technical implementation (done by IT).
- Business readiness for implementation.
- Operator Training programs, supporting changed shop-floor programming in SAP-Mii, or SAP ERP.
- Reporting requirements and specifications for SAP-Mii as well as SAP ERP.
- Analyze and understand business needs from an end-to-end perspective taking into account other MES and SAP ERP projects outside of Lodi.
- Participates in Kaizen and other process improvement activities while aligning them with the Business Solutions Roadmap.
- Presents analysis and findings to management in a structured way, providing input into the Business Solutions Roadmap.
Bachelor's of Science or 3 years of experience.
3 years of experience in manufacturing or supply chain.
SAP ERP (Materials Management).
Structured Query Language (SQL)
Microsoft Windows 7
Good communicator with associates of all levels of the company
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.