Order Fulfillment Specialist
San Jose, CA
A company located in downtown San Jose is seeking an Order Fulfillment Specialist to join their team.
- Manage customer order processing to fulfill purchases
- Maintain and provide weekly shipments backlog and orders reports
- Timely customer communication to monitor order processing flows and collaboratively respond to potential delivery or product availability problems
- Maintain good communications with customers, operations team, 3PL and company’s sales teams, and management
- Other assignments as requested by management
Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of experience in order fulfillment
2 years' worth of experience with Microsoft Excel
Experience with ERP systems; Netsuite (Preferred), SFDC, Oracle, SAP
Ability to interact with all levels of management internally
Ability to multi- task and flexibility to work independently or with a team
Ability to prioritize and perform tasks efficiently under pressure of time constraint and follow-through to completion
Detail-Oriented with good analytical skills
Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.