Order Management Specialist
Santa Clara, CA
A medical device manufacturing company in Santa Clara, CA is seeking multiple Order Management Specialist to join their team!
The Customer Order Management position is responsible for processing orders for company products and services, expediting and coordinating flow of work within or between internal departments, and reviewing agreements or proposed agreements for conformity to company rates, rules, and regulations. This position reports to the Customer Order Management Manager.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Customer service, speaks clearly & politely, order status look-ups, SAP experience
- Strong telephone etiquette and ability to effectively engage with internal or external customers, peers and management. Ability to mentor CSR calls and train when needed.
- Ability to review and comprehend customer sales agreements, proposals, purchase orders, and related information.
- Excellent data entry skills to quickly and accurately review and input data.
- Ability to work well under pressure, effectively manage priorities, and maintain professionalism during stressful situations.
- Acts as escalation focal point for customers, working closely with customer service personnel.
- Responds to customer requests and order-related inquiries, and addresses customer satisfaction issues.
- Ensures order requests are in compliance with company policies and practices: Verify pricing, terms, and other items. Assists in-process troubleshooting as required.
- Helps to coordinate activities which require special handling to ensure delivery commitments are met, communicates order status, and related items as required.
- At the request for a CSR, drives resolution to issues which delay order shipment.
- Effectively engage with external customers and partners, lenders and internal departments including shipping, finance, materials, technical support, service, sales and marketing, legal, and other departments as business needs require.
- Monitor quality, productivity, turn-around-time, and other related expectations.
- Troubleshoot and analyze complex problems including escalations
- Provide customer related reports to management, sales and customer as needed/required
Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of related work experience OR Order Management role in the Medical Device industry.
Knowledge of Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO’s) and Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN’s) is a plus.
Demonstrated excellent utilization of corporate application programs with strong organization skills;
Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced, time sensitive environment;
Superior skills with a commitment to meet and exceed customer expectations
Proven ability to function in a collaborative manner
Highly self-motivated, confident, and dependable with solid follow-up skills
Possess an outgoing, positive, team player attitude with a strong work ethic
Strong ability to exercise good judgment, initiative and assertiveness
Strong ability to follow procedural guidelines and respond to and/or research customer concerns / inquiries with urgency and accuracy
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Familiar with contracting processes issues and resources
Strong attention to detail
Problem solving skills
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Preferred Requirements: Knowledge of Microsoft office and knowledge of ERP and CRM systems such as SAP and Salesforce.com.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.