Order Management Specialist
A manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for an Order Management Specialist.
Order management is responsible to ensure all orders placed from around the world are processed accurately and in a timely manner. This team member will be key source in the order management to fulfillment stage working with operations and end customers in order to ensure positive customer experience while driving order issues to closure.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Processing all orders accurately and timely in the company’s order entry system
- Ensure all discounts are properly approved in accordance with company policy and practice
- Ensure follow thru on all instructions communicated on the order and by customer directly
Customer service to internal and external customers, which includes:
- Research status on orders, contract, invoices, serial numbers, tracking etc.
- Coordinate product availability and work with shipping for logistic changes
Manage the order process:
- Manage order holds as appropriate
- Work with Sales, Legal and Operations to establish good business practices and improve efficiencies in the OM area
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
B.S. /B.A degree with at least 2 years of experience in order management
Good written and oral communication skills
Ability to process high volume of transactions
Ability to handle a large volume of emails
Ability to solve problems and work independently
Working in a fast-paced, growing company
Must have the ability to be proactive and get things done in an organized manner
Oracle experience a plus
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.