Santa Clara, CA
Richmar Associates Inc., providing excellent staffing services to the San Francisco Bay Area for over 40 years is looking for a Payroll and Benefits Administrator to help out in our small but very busy office located in Santa Clara, CA. We are looking for a well-rounded individual who has at least 5 years of experience in Payroll and Benefits. Must enjoy working with people and have an excellent attention to detail.
Duties Include but not limited to:
- Audit Timecards
- Process Payroll
- Cobra Management
- Employee Eligibility
- Monthly Billing and Reporting
- Communication/Legal updates -- FMLA, Sick Pay, etc.
- Workers Comp
- Data Entry -- new hires/terms
- Employment Verifications
- Customer Reports -- weekly/monthly
- I-9 Management -- Identify employment authorization cards that have expired
- A/P - Payroll Taxes, Bills
- Credit Verifications -- New Customers
- A/R -- Bank Deposit, Data Entry into company employee management system
Associates Degree and at least 5 years of experience working in Payroll/Benefits/HR.
Excellent people skills
Experience with benefits administration
Experience with Staffing procedures and documents
Expertise with Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel
Accounting skills and or Accounts Payable/Receivable a plus
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.