Roles, Responsibilities, and Expected Results of Position include, but are not limited to:
- Detailed design and development for injection molding process and equipment through risk assessment, DOE methods, mold flow analysis, tool design, and analytical testing.
- Prepares and verify validation protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ), deviation protocol, and qualification reports to meet quality system guidelines.
- Perform basic set up and operation of plastic injection molding machines.
- Execution of qualification/validation protocols working with various Lodi and Sunnyvale Site departments including identification and resolution of non-conformances/deviations.
- Analyze validation test data to determine whether systems or processes have met validation criteria to comply with company policies and guidelines regarding injection process control, validation activities and documentation.
- Prepare detailed reports or design statements based on results of validation and qualification tests or reviews of procedures and protocols.
- Complete, compile, review and submit all protocol documentation for cross-functional approval.
- Provide ongoing technical support to plant operations to ensure safety, productivity, quality, and delivery performance for the Lodi Site.
- Participate in process development team, PSP, Kaizen, to trouble-shoot process related issues and determine root-cause of failures and process variation in manufacturing process.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Preferred Plastic Engineering
- Extensive knowledge, experience, and a must have minimum of 3-5 years of experience in medium/high-volume Injection Molding and Manufacturing environment.
- Extensive experience with validation activities such as equipment and injection molding qualification (IQ, OQ, and PQ)
- Demonstrated superior communication (written and verbal), teamwork, and organizational skill.
- Self-starter must be able to work with little direction and with high level of self-motivation.
- Ability to react to situations in a timely manner and be flexible with people and operational assets.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of 10 years of Injection Molding Experience.
- Project Management Professional [PMP] certification
- Master Molder 1
- Knowledge of various statistical and quality methodologies including but not limited to Statistical Process Control (SPC), Statistical Quality Control (SQC), 5S, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Root Cause Analysis, Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility (R&R), and Design of Experiment (DOE).
- Light duty office and cleanroom working environment
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.