Product Support Representative
A molecular diagnostics manufacturing company is seeking for Product Support Representatives to join their remote team!
The Product Support Associate is the primary point of contact for customers requiring assistance with products. As a member of the Tier 1 Technical Support Team, you provide product support to internal and external customers via phone, email and web serving as the critical first link in the Customer Care experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage customers to understand the nature of their request and triage critical issues
- Promptly identify the issue through data collection, troubleshooting and remote connection to customer systems
- Provide basic product information and resolve routine product complaints and inquiries
- Document complaints and resulting investigations in the complaint management system
- Prepare more complex cases for escalation
- Adhere to Quality Management System procedures
- Maintain product knowledge and support continuous improvement efforts
- Contribute to quality compliance through accurate and concise case documentation
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
- Performs additional tasks as assigned by the Technical Support Manager or Supervisor
Bachelor’s degree in Life Science or with work experience in Biotechnology, Medical Device Industry or Medical Technology (or equivalent)
Fluent English (written and oral) is required (additional languages would be an advantage – French, Spanish, Portuguese)
Customer oriented – understands customer expectations and can empathize with customer & patient needs
Knowledge and use of commercial computer application packages (MS Office)
Familiarity with SalesForce.com (or similar CRM System) a plus
Able to follow complex procedures and processes
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Curious & self-motivated with ability to learn a complex technology platform quickly
Proactively analyzes situations and propose appropriate actions
Works independently in a structured manner with the ability to prioritize critical tasks
Builds collaborative work relationships with different teams, including Field Service, Sales, Marketing and Quality
Thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.