Product Support Specialist
A manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for a Product Support Representative to be responsible for providing on demand assistance to company customers on all products. In addition, the Product Support Representative will contribute to Global Product Support Excellence by being the first level contact interfacing with customers, field teams, and distributors. This is an entry-level position that helps with prompt issue identification, proper routing and escalation, and will act as a central person to provide routine information on product and services. Receives and follows established processes and procedures.
- Respond to inquiries on product offering, process, system, etc., via email, chat and/or phone appropriately.
- Act as Tier 1, first level, product support to internal and external customers via phone and email.
- Intake, triage, and escalate more complex scenarios to the Product Support Associates, System Support Engineers or Technical Support Specialists as appropriate.
- Contribute to quality compliance through proper and concise documentation of product or technical inquiries.
- Maintain product knowledge and contribute to process excellence through continuous improvement efforts.
- Follow SOPs to ensure adequate complaint handling via Complaint Management System.
- Follow procedures set forth in ISO regulations and QSR for medical devices.
Associate's degree with one year experience in a customer service or support role or Bachelor's degree with 6 months of experience
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Highly self-motivated with a strong ability to learn a complex technology platform quickly.
Document problems and issues, determine available resources and course of action for resolution. Such actions may include, but are not limited to: tracing shipments, expediting replacement, and initiating exchange of product.
Flexibility to work different shifts as needed, days, evenings, rotating weekends and holidays.
Able to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Able to prioritize workload effectively.
Able to build a collaborative work relationship with different groups within the organization.
Laboratory experience is a plus
Customer service is a big plus
Understanding of PCR
Understanding of systems platform
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.