Production Support Coordinator - Grave
A biomedical manufacturing company is seeking a Production Support Coordinator to support one of their production lines. You will perform documentation reviews, material transactions and material cycle counts to ensure timely and accurate reviews and submission of devise history records along with maintaining an accurate inventory. Identity and make recommendations for new procedural and process improvements. Provide leadership and support in ensuring quality, lowering cost and improving productivity in production.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with SAP and other inventory management system.
- Performs material transactions in SAP and DHR review for release in compliance with standards for good manufacturing practices.
- Monitors and provide updates on DHR review and release priority
- Data entry (Raw materials, IPT spreadsheet)
- Participate in Daily Management in reporting daily metrics
- Archiving of DHRs turned in to QA
- Logs DHR errors and coordinate with production supervisors for the correction
- Updates work request schedule spreadsheet for manufacturing
- SAP transaction for Work request material used charge out
- Performs inventory cycle count for all manufacturing
- Monitoring of Kanban card system, which includes updating Kanban cards
- Ensure batch records are complete and accurate.
- Identify and eliminate sources of inefficiencies.
2+ years of related experience
High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience
Experience in clean room assembly or Manufacturing in the medical device, pharmaceutical or biotech industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience in FDA audits
Understands GMP and Good Documentation Practice (GDP)
Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with peers, supervisors, engineers, managers, leads and upper management. Able to understand any given instructions and batch records written and spoken in English.
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Ability to pay close attention to detail
Basic Computer Skills including Microsoft Excel
Ability to solve basic math problems
Able to contribute to the development of concepts and techniques
Knowledge of SAP ERP system
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.