Production Test Technician
A biomedical company located in Sunnyvale, CA is seeking a Production Test Technician for their swing and graveyard shifts.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in developing methods and procedures to conduct in-process bio testing during the manufacturing process.
- Works with other departments such as engineering, product transfer and planning in conducting experiments.
- Follow established documentation outlining the process and test requirements to manufacture PCR based products in compliance with standards for GMPs. Performing all levels of production testing in IPT Consumables.
- Enforce Safety
- Understand implications and provide recommendations for solutions.
- Ability to work closely with PT and other engineering teams on process.
- Support supervisor on process improvement and cost savings.
- Data entry, SPT, writing up NCR’s and various reports.
- Scheduling, calibration and module replacements.
- Interact with material planning to understand the needs to meet production plans.
- Support supervisor and ensure WR timely completion.
- Other duties as assigned
Education High school diploma or equivalent.
3-5 years of Lead Experience within a Medical Device regulated environment
Ability to perform assignments which required considerable judgment and initiative.
Advanced to expert knowledge of testing software.
Must be a team player. Able to demonstrate willingness to provide assistance and training to co-workers.
Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate with peers, leads, supervisors, and managers.
Must be able to adhere to strict deadlines and provide results timely.
Proficient with performing all levels of production testing.
Must be able to lift up to 35LBS
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.