Production Test Technician
A biomedical manufacturing company is seeking a Production Test Technician to support their in-process testing team.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for performing in process PCR testing of products throughout the Manufacturing process.
- Assists in developing methods and procedures to conduct in-process bio testing during the manufacturing process.
- Works with other departments such as engineering, product transfer and planning in conducting experiments.
- Need to follow established documentation outlining the process and test requirements to manufacture PCR based products in compliance with standards for GMPs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education or Experience (in years): 1-2 years
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
Must Be Proficiently Performing basic level of Production Testing.
Knowledge and skills:
Acquire Job Skills and Learns Company Policies Along with Procedures to Complete Daily Tasks.
Must Know How to Follow Control Environment Procedures.
Able to Follow Documented Procedures (Filling Out DHR, Reading and Understanding Instructions from WR, PDR and NCR).
Prepare Materials for the Specific Product Testing.
Clean and Maintain Equipment and Work Area.
Maintain Quality and Safety.
Work Under Minimum Supervision.
Basic Computer Skills.
Basic Math Calculation/Conversion
Demonstrate GMP and GDP
Safety Observation and Report.
Beginner Knowledge of testing Software
Must be able to lift up to 35LBS
This is a full time Swing shift position that supports weekends. (Days off will be during the week)
Must Be a Team Player. Able to demonstrate willingness to provide assistance to co-workers.
Must Be Able to clearly and effectively communicate with Peers, Leads, Supervisors and Managers.
Able to Understand Work Instructions.
Email Test Results Timely and Appropriately.
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS (optional):
1-2 year Basic Laboratory Experience, Laboratory Supplies, Medical Equipment Preferred
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.