Quality Control Analyst I
A biomedical manufacturing company located in Sunnyvale, CA is seeking a Quality Control Analyst to support their graveyard schedule. The Quality Control Analyst I will be working in the Quality department to support finished product testing activities in accordance with GMP standards and FDA/ISO regulations. The successful candidate will have experience working in a Quality environment, have working knowledge of laboratory procedures, techniques, and methodologies.
- Performs and documents laboratory testing of finished product per Procedure.
- Conducts data analysis according to established methods and product specifications
- Performs laboratory and equipment maintenance/calibration activities as instructed
- Maintains laboratory reagent and control material inventories.
- Participates in test method validation activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Ability to clearly communicate updates on progress and status of samples processed
Experience working in a biological lab required.
Must be able to work in a high-throughput, fast-paced environment
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
HS diploma degree(or equivalent experience) with 1-2 years of related work experience Or AA or Technical Trade degree with 0-1 years of work experience.
Strong multi-tasking and attention to details skills.
ability to lift up to 20 lbs
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.