Milpitas, CA 95035
A semiconductor company inMilpitas, CA is seeking a Quality Engineer I to join their team. The Quality Engineer I is an entry level engineer responsible for product and process related issues associated with sustaining engineering of current products. Responsibilities include, in process / pre-shipment audit of products, detailed data analysis of MFG issues, process development, change control on relevant documents, and being a point of contact for interfacing various contributing departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizing product audit activities with cross functional team and perform audit on systems / subassembly products to ensure quality.
- Supports quality initiatives in all product manufacturing aspects; product / process improvement, and documentation, and quality system processes.
- Develops understanding of products and focuses on ways to improve manufacturing process as well as identify and implement quality improvements.
- Track trend and report analyzed data for quality metrics.
- Collaborates with multiple departments to coordinate activities on corrective / preventive actions for nonconformance and quality / process improvements.
- Develops and maintains the controlled documents pertaining to the areas of responsibilities.
- Adheres to and promotes proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 0-2 years of industry experience
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Knowledge on statistics is a plus
Ability to confidently interact with individuals at all levels of authority and maintain composure in dynamic and pressure situations.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.