Quality Records Auditor and Report Writer
- Audit field personnel activity records for completeness and accuracy according to procedures. Activity records include Field Service Repairs, Installations, Preventive Maintenance, Modifications, and others from global field personnel.
- Support audit readiness in collaboration with Quality and Regulatory teams
- Reporting: manage data aggregation and reporting to leaders of the organization
- Remediation: support and track global team members and managers to mediate incomplete/inaccurate service records
- Additional possible duties
- Support with analytics dashboards in SFDC / Einstein Analytics
- Support other team members with projects and administrative work
- Update reports and metrics
General degree in business, engineering, biology, or life science.
Knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) guidelines and requirements; specific experience with the Servicing and Installation section a plus.
Experience with Quality Systems and audit processes.
Knowledge of SFDC / Einstein Analytics a plus.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. SAP, Sales force (Service max), Oracle Agile, all a plus
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.