Quality Systems Specialist
- Review records and documents for completeness and compliance with QSR and ISO requirements.
- Create Certificate of Conformances for each lot released.
- Review the QC measurement data and upload the data and Certificate of Conformance into an on-line database for each lot.
- Create and apply approval labels for release products.
- Coordinate with the Shipping Department the shipping of release parts to the production facilities.
- Perform material movement and release transactions in the company’s ERP system.
- Create and Maintain inventory of retains samples that are stored offsite.
- Assist with corrective action activities in the resolution of issues.
High school diploma with at least 2 years of work experience in a manufacturing environment.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in group or one-on-one settings.
Work related experience in a medical device company or regulated environment.
Proficient with Word, Excel, Access, and electronic documentation systems/ERP systems.
Basic experience in compiling data to support metrics analyzing current process.
Ability to interface effectively with a cross-functional team environment.
Strong aptitude for learning new materials quickly.
Strong attention to details skills.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.