Union City, CA
A manufacturing company in Union City, CA is looking for a Quality Test Tech/Analyst to maintain established quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished goods products. Works with cross-functional teams to identify process improvements for quality related issues and increase time and cost efficiencies.
- Inspect incoming material by confirming specifications and conducting visual mechanical inspection.
- Document results and process material for AQL sample for test or burn-in.
- Inspect and approve in-process production by confirming specifications, conduct visual mechanical inspection. Document results and work with production supervisor to resolve issues.
- Inspect outgoing material confirming specifications, conducting visual mechanical inspection and check accuracy of material and documents for shipments. Document results and work with shipping supervisor to resolve issues.
- Track and report customer complaints and concerns. Work with cross-functional teams to investigate root cause and provide recommendations for corrective actions.
- Participate in review of all production and test processes and procedures to help prevent or solve manufacturing/quality issues, reduce cycle times and increase cost efficiency.
- Recommend and document changes based upon findings and perform follow up to verify implementation and effectiveness.
Associate degree in Engineering/Manufacturing/Quality disciplines or equivalent experience plus at least one to three years in manufacturing engineering or quality engineering experience in an electronic or electro-manufacturing
Good communication, cooperation, and organization skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to input data and develop detailed reports by using MSWord, MSExcel and internal quality database.
Requires ability to work both independently and effectively within a team environment to ensure individual and departmental objectives are accomplished.
Effectively manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Be able to safely lift 50 lbs.
Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies and good manufacturing processes
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.