A medical device manufacturing company in Lodi, CA is seeking multiple Quality Technicians to join various shifts of production!
Quality Technician I is the interface for assuring product quality during the manufacture of injection molded consumables. In this position, the Quality Tech supports the company’s’ efforts for confirming that the acceptance criteria and appropriate quality standards were sustained through the production cycle per the required product specifications. Quality Technician I support operations on the floor and is required to engage in Quality, Compliance, Safety and Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the production of injection molded consumables within the Lodi facility-controlled environments.
- Adherence to applicable health, safety procedures and will be required to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
- Maintains clean room standards, practices, and housekeeping according to Standard Operating Procedures such as Daily PM, conveyor and runner clean up.
- Primary quality resource for all issues pertaining to the quality of the product from incoming inspection to the final inspection release of the consumable product.
- Conducts required testing, inspection, and review of procedures during the manufacturing process to ensure that products comply with quality standards.
- Sets up and performs destructive and non-destructive tests on materials, parts, or products to measure performance or adherence to conformity or applicable standards.
- Utilizing applicable diagnostic equipment or tests to collect, analyze, and record findings in order to determine conformity when appropriate, including failure investigation, consumable alert or advanced trouble shooting.
- Responsible for confirming Batch Records, Production logs completeness and compliance with QSR requirements.
- Responsible for the final release of production goods and to analyze, review accuracy of data in order to certify or reject material.
- Responsible for applying statistical quality control procedures where required.
- Escalate through the initiation of a Nonconformance Report (NCR) when nonconformity is found per applicable procedures within a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide communication or updates to management.
- Perform advanced visual inspection, dimensional measurement, and functional testing as required.
- Recommends modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability
- Performs advanced inspection with specialized equipment including the following Micro-Vu, Keyence Optical Measurement Systems, and product specific functional tests
- Audits documentation and production floor to verify conformity to quality and compliance standards
- Performs and participates in layered audits, internal audits, vendor audits as necessary
- Provides training related to the quality processes used in the manufacturing process
- Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
- Collaborates with cross-functional team to complete projects or tasks, including justifying immediate manufacturing matters or interests.
- Perform other duties as required or requested.
High School diploma (or equivalent experience) with 1-2 years of related work experience, OR AA or Technical Trade Degree with 0-1 years of work experience.
Experience in compiling data to support metrics analyzing current process.
Knowledgeable in Advanced Microsoft Office software.
Ability to interface effectively with a cross-functional team environment.
Strong attention to details skills.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.