Reagent Production Associate
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
A biomedical manufacturing company is seeking a Reagent Production Associate. The company is an on-demand molecular diagnostics company that develops, manufactures, and markets fully-integrated systems and tests for genetic analysis in the clinical, industrial and biothreat markets. Our systems enable rapid, sophisticated genetic testing for organisms and genetic-based diseases by automating otherwise complex manual laboratory procedures. Work as a Reagent Chemist and be responsible for manufacturing the diagnostic reagents. Perform the formulation of buffers and wet reagents. Perform in-process, release and LSP testing. This job involves high demand, flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced Manufacturing environment. This job requires knowledge of cGMPs and working in compliance with FDA and ISO standards
- Formulate lyophilization buffers and wet reagents
- Perform dropping the lyophilizing reagent beads
- Experience handling liquid nitrogen
- Perform in-process, release & LSP testing of reagent beads
- Involved in the validation of manufacturing process and new products
- Involved with the problem solving and hand-on laboratory investigation
- Strong team player – flexible and willing to assist the other team member
- Knowledge of reagent bead dropping & lyophilization process
- Must be able to train the new personnel on the manufacturing process
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate with peers, ME, PT, Supervisors, managers and leads to report any issues or provide feedbacks on the process improvements
- Assist supervisor to update the build schedule
- Submit the Work Order completions
Requires a Bachelors degree in Science and 2 years experience
Experience with real time PCR and analytical methods
Require effective interpersonal and communication, written and verbal skills and strong team player.
Experience working in a fast-paced Manufacturing environment
Experience with SAP, eDMS and other system
Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Physical Demands: able to lift 25 lbs
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.