A biotech manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for a stellar Recruiting Coordinator who will help and support the Talent Acquisition Team to obtain the best and brightest talent. This position reports directly to the Manager, Talent Acquisition. The Recruiting Coordinator will be working in a team oriented environment supporting a global Talent Acquisition and Human Resources organization. The ability to form successful and strong relationships with our internal client teams is a must.
Our ideal candidate will have polished customer service skills and a proven ability to manage a high volume of tasks with little supervision. We are looking for someone who is highly organized, detail oriented and with the ability to multitask.
**This is a 6 month contract position**
- Support the Talent Acquisition team by entering requisitions in the ATS
- Schedule interviews, coordinate and book candidate travel, hosting candidates while onsite and assisting with candidate management throughout the hiring process.
- Maintain communication (written and verbal) and provide updates to those involved in the hiring process including both internal and external clients.
- Monitor and update our applicant tracking system, job boards
- Support the HR Operations team as needed to enter data and transactions in Workday and respond to employee and manager questions and requests
Other duties may include:
- Generate robust reports & recruiting metrics.
- Create and/or refine staffing related process.
- Facilitating the hiring process which includes but is not limited to university recruitment activities
Minimum High School Diploma, GED or the equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Preferred 2-3 years of experience in a fast-paced, HR or Staffing related customer service role
Experience managing and working with an Applicant Tracking System and HRIS, preferably Taleo and Workday.
Experience coordinating interviews for local or remote office locations.
High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Experience providing metrics or reports that require keen attention to detail and numbers.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Ability to form effective relationships with highly experienced professionals across all functions of the business.
- Knowledge of employment guidelines and practices
- Experience being part of an in-house Recruiting or Human Resources team a plus
- Experience with Workday and Taleo.
- Prior experience communicating in a multicultural, multinational environment with team members who are based in the US and internationally.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.