SAP Financial Systems Admin
As a member of the financial information system group, this position is responsible for administering, maintaining, supporting and managing SAP BPC, TM1 and other financial systems. Additionally, the role is responsible for development and implementation of enhancements and will be instrumental in transforming the financial consolidation, planning and management/internal/external reporting processes. This position reports to the Director, Finance Information system.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with accounting team on the financial consolidation system administration, maintenance and close processes
- Work closely with finance team on the financial planning/forecasting/reporting systems administration, processes and maintenance
- Work closely with IT on the interfaces and backend/database related items
- Responsible for day to day financial systems processes including forecast data seeding/forecast opening and closing, batch jobs, data loads etc.
- Responsible for the data and systems integrity
- Manage financial systems implementations of enhancements/roll outs that includes Design/Development/Testing.
- Development and support of all financial systems objects that includes reports, input templates, master/meta data, logics, BPF, batch schedules etc.
- Manage user’s system access
- Manage system performance and periodical system maintenance
- Manage production support issues
- Conduct end user trainings, training materials and system documentation
Education and Experience (in years):
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance or related area
- 10 years of total experience, minimum of 5+ years of BPC system experience of which minimum 2+ years of BPC Architect/Administrator experience
- TM1 experience preferred
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.