Senior Accounts Payable Associate
A biotech manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for a talented, highly motivated, process oriented and hands-on Senior Accounts Payable Associate to deliver accurate and timely processing of Accounts Payable and assistance with month-end journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Daily processing of Accounts Payable Invoices through AP workflow platform (AccuImage)
- Daily review and resolution for items erring out in AP workflow
- Provide accounting assistance as needed to response to financial questions/concerns around business operations
- Participate in the month end close process through journal entries and account reconciliations for areas in which you are responsible
- Demonstrate and maintain a positive customer service focus to both internal and external customers
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Ensure SOX compliance by adhering to internal control requirements, maintaining updated documentation for AP related processes and providing recommendations as appropriate
A Associate's degree or equivalent experience required.
Minimum of 2 or more years of experience in progressive Accounts Payable.
Working knowledge of AP best practices and system integrations.
Ability to handle confidential information discretely.
Ability to understand issues, demonstrate resourcefulness and pro-actively resolve problems and manage multiple projects in a timely manner.
Strong analytical & problem-solving skills to research and resolve inquiries and respond in a timely manner.
Solid organizational skills: task prioritization and effective time management.
Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written & verbal a must.
Mid- to advanced PC skills using Outlook, Word, Excel (ability to perform pivots, V-lookups and other functions with Excel)
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.