Senior Manufacturing Software Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Manufacturing Software Engineer, who will be working on Manufacturing applications for medical device manufacturing. You will gain experience in developing desktop applications predominantly in Visual Studio C++/C# environment. You will be a member of the Software Engineering team to develop Manufacturing software for commercial products, manufacturing test systems, and in-house pilot builds.
- Prototypes, design, implement and maintain the manufacturing testing/research software application in C++/C# while adhering to software development and source control processes.
- Projects will involve back-end logic development, as well as mathematical data analysis, data acquisition/storage, robotics/hardware interfacing and control, and GUI development.
- Responsible for converting sustained manufacturing testing software from 32-bit VC++ applications to 64-bit VC++ applications.
- Participate in cross-functional project teams with engineers and SQA.
- Adhere to software development and source control processes.
BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with experience in developing desktop applications or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level
Minimum 8+ years of progressively responsible work experience in engineering.
A team player with excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Knowledge of hardware and software integration and testing
Willing to learn new concepts, technologies, products, and tools
Deep knowledge of Visual C++
Experience in application design, debug, and testing in windows environment.
Experience developing GUIs with Visual C++, C#
Experience with SQL, XML, OOP/OOD
Experience with UI layout tools is a plus
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.