Senior Software Engineer
A biomedical manufacturing company located in Sunnyvale, CA is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their global software development team. The Ideal candidate will have strong technical skills to develop and test mobile application and instrument software. The person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills. The main objective is to design, develop, maintain and review software in a small R&D group with high ambitions for innovation, growth and new development. High focus on quality and on time delivery!
- Designs and Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life cycle.
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale
- Exchange technical information with quality engineers and other members of your product group so as to review the design of the product features.
- Act as a technical lead to design the solutions.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them
- Grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring.
Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field and 6+ years of experience.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field and 8+ years of experience.
Strong Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems
Expert with development tools and workflows (modern source control systems, unit testing, continuous workflow, etc.
Expert knowledge of object-oriented concepts and data structures.
Expert knowledge and experience in java.
Expert knowledge in developing restful web services.
Expert knowledge of linux.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.