A biotech manufacturing company is looking for a Service Coordinator who will be responsible for handling all service related activities and communications for company products. The Service Coordinator maintains a pivotal role in providing the customer with an excellent service experience. The Service Coordinator drives performance, is committed to precision, communication, quality and maintains an unwavering natural approach of consistently delivering more than the customer expects.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Process RMA and outbound shipments for all service related activities.
• Monitor and maintain customer technical support events to determine shipment activities.
• Monitor RMA’s to ensure equipment is returned for complaint investigation handling.
• Process purchase orders for billable service activities, which relate to service calls and preventative maintenance events.
• Process service contract quotations, setup bill plans, review documentation and process invoices to ensure entitlement does not lapse due to processing.
• Dispatch Field Service Engineers for service calls as appropriate and actively communicate with the FSE to confirm all logistics to ensure proper recording and communications.
• Maintain precise record keeping both on paper and across multiple software platforms.
AA,AS degree or equivalent professional experience.
Minimum of 2 years experience in a fast paced Customer Service or Order Management role in the Medical Device industry, or high volume-manufacturing environment.
Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to work independently
Good working knowledge of MS Office
Experience within ERP / CRM systems an advantage (SAP, SalesForce and Service Max)
Good ability to discover and use new software
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.