A biotech manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for a Service Coordinator to be responsible for handling all service related activities and communications for company products. The Service Coordinator maintains a pivotal role in providing the customer with an excellent service experience. The Service Coordinator drives performance, is committed to precision, communication, quality and maintains an unwavering natural approach of consistently delivering more than the customer expects.
- Process RMA and outbound shipments for all service related activities.
- Monitor and maintain customer technical support events to determine shipment activities.
- Monitor RMA’s to ensure equipment is returned for complaint investigation handling.
- Process purchase orders for billable service activities, which relate to service calls and preventative maintenance events.
- Process service contract quotations, setup bill plans, review documentation and process invoices to ensure entitlement does not lapse due to processing.
- Dispatch Field Service Engineers for service calls as appropriate and actively communicate with the FSE to confirm all logistics to ensure proper recording and communications.
- Maintain precise record keeping both on paper and across multiple software platforms. Continuously drive accurate and high quality results, which align with company’s high standards for customer care with continuous compliance of SOX and FDA regulations.
- Actively seek and identify new approaches to enhance business processes.
- Continuously meet or exceed standard performance goals as established by manager.
- Contribute to growing department capabilities which may include assisting to build more scalable processes, supporting documentation and/or metrics needs, improving quality, etc.
AA or AS degree or equivalent professional experience.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fast paced Customer Service or Order Management role in the Medical Device industry, or high volume-manufacturing environment.
Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to work independently
Good working knowledge of MS Office
Experience within ERP / CRM systems an advantage (SAP, Salesforce and Service Max)
Good ability to discover and use new software
Ability to function under pressure
Excellent customer relationship management, phone presence and written
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.