Service Shipping/Receiving Coordinator
A medical device company in Sunnyvale, CA is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator to assist in their service department. You will be responsible for the incoming and outgoing of materials, reagents, instruments or equipment to meet customer expectations which involve receiving, shipping, and inventory/material control.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs manual and/or clerical duties that may utilize various systems / WMS involved in receipt or preparation of materials for shipment.
- Performs a wide variety of planning, scheduling, coordinating and reporting tasks in support of the manufacturing work flow.
- Coordinates and monitors work flow, assisting in scheduling and prioritizing activities in assigned distribution area.
- Maintains compliance with relevant local, country and international guidelines.
- May have responsibility for fulfillment administration and processes.
- Process Sales Orders /RMA’s for all returns/shipments for Service Operations Department
- Provide return instructions, clearance certificates, authorization forms, etc.
- Prepares documentation, maintains records, and coordinates logistics for product shipment
- Communicates within the main Shipping/Receiving area. Schedules and Coordinates both Domestic and International freight forwarder transactions with logistics.
- Maintains Shipping records, including providing tracking or shipping history information to Service Coordinators or customers on request
- Prepare boxes with appropriate labels for shipment as required
- Communicates status of Shipping/Receiving activities to appropriate personnel. May provide training to new hires
- Formally document new or changed procedures
- Maintain knowledge of current international import/export regulatory requirements
- Perform decontamination process for all Cepheid Service or Returned products
- Perform physical cycle count and maintain/update Service inventory in SAP
- Comply with ISO/QSR requirements and maintain effectiveness of the quality management system
- Maintain safety levels of packaging material and crates
- Support the Service work shop with ordering or pulling parts
High School Diploma or GED
2 to 4 years of experience in a shipping and receiving role in a Medical Device Company
Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to work independently
Good working knowledge of MS Office
Experience within ERP / CRM systems an advantage (SAP, Sales force and Service Max)
Good ability to discover and use new software
Ability to function under pressure
Excellent customer relationship management, phone presence and written
Physical requirements/abilities:Work in a warehouse environment
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer