A biotech manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for a Service Technician.
- Performs depot-site servicing, repair and recalibration of company product(s).
- Diagnose mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures.
- Performs batch records completion (DHR), as per company Quality procedures.
- Troubleshoot, repair and recalibrate Cepheid instruments following approved and standard procedures.
- Provide clear and concise documentation for all work in accordance with company procedures and ISO/QSR requirements.
- Record depot order activities in company ERP System (SAP).
- Comply with ISO 13485 requirements and maintain effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Complete accurate service records both electrically and manually..
- Perform visual final inspection following approved procedures.
- Order/replenish parts for service workshop.
Associate’s degree in electronics or engineering or equivalent experience. Plus 2 years of related experience.
Knowledge and experience with electromechanical assembly.
Experience with troubleshooting and repair of medical devices.
Very organized and customer service oriented.
Must have sufficient manual dexterity with small hand tools (such as screwdrivers, pliers, and tweezers).
Reliable and dependable.
Ability to work independently.
Experience or ability to work with other electronics test equipment (such as an Agilent Data Acquisition Meter).
Ability to read and follow process procedures, work instructions, job standards and related information.
Possess basic computer and software skills (including keyboard and mouse, MS Office, Database, etc).
Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.