A Semiconductor Component Manufacturing Company is seeking multiple Shipping Clerks to join their Shipping and Receiving Team. Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments while preparing items for either internal processing or domestic/international shipment.
- Verify incoming and outgoing shipping and/or receiving items and documents to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments.
- Analyze written flows and checklists with regards to shipments.
- Study shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, orders, and other records to determine best shipping methods.
- Perform various shipping and receiving activities.
- Perform kitting by following instructions on job travelers and BOM.
- Establish and/or adjust work procedures to meet shipping schedules.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned, such as delivery and pick up of customer parts and purchased items.
Education: At least one year of Shipping and Receiving experience is preferred;
Experience: Prior semiconductor industry experience also preferred.
Citizenship: This company is ITAR compliant, must be a United States Citizen, United States Permanent Resident (i.e. "Green Card Holder") Political Asylee or Refugee in order to work on sensitive military and aerospace programs.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.