San Jose, CA
A technology company in San Jose, CA is looking for a Shipping Clerk for their warehouse.
- Performing work in various capacities including, material handling, and Shipping/Receiving activities.
- Picking/packing outbound orders utilizing RF scanners
- Follows routing guide and/or specific instructions on orders, ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Shipping outbound orders using FedEx, UPS, DHL systems
- Prepare Bill of Ladings
- Prepare ITN’s through AES website (Automated Export System)
- Break down all inbound shipments, count to verify correct amount of product was received and note any damaged or non-conforming materials
- Perform daily cycle counts
- Maintains a clean and organized work area
- Maintains a safe and secure facility
High School diploma or equivalent with at least 1 year of experience.
Experience working with Warehousing and Inventory Systems, WMS etc.
Shipping through FedEx Powership, UPS, DHL etc.
International shipping experience (Commercial Invoice, ITN’s, AES)
Comfortable with technology (computers, RF scanners)
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (preferred)
Experience with ERP’s such as SAP
Basic match & Inventory control skills
Forklift and other warehouse machinery (pallet jacks, shrink-wrap)
Reliable & motivated
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.