Union City, CA
Union City, CA
Currently looking for an experienced Shipping Clerk to fill an opening at an internet security company located in Union City, CA. Interested candidates should have experience with shipping, documentation, and be able to prioritize.
Responsibilities of the Shipping Clerk
- Responsible for the execution of shipping documentation requirements for shipments. Originating in the US to destinations globally, which include commercial invoice, packing slip, letter of Credit, SED, export regulations, and any special requirement per customer routing guide.
- Responsible for order fulfillment in Oracle system to process the scale orders
- Arrange pickup details of shipments with fright forwards, carriers such as FedEx, UPS, and DHL.
- Handle the internal product transfer shipments between each logistics
- Communicate with customers; provide the best customer service
- Communicate with driver when they come pickup
- Help inventory count when quarter end
- Experience in shipping, along with expert documentation
- Proficiency with MS-Excel, MS-Word
- Must have ability to prioritize and strong sense of urgency
- Must be highly motivated individual with high level of initiative and an attitude of willingness
- Must be a team player willing to assist others
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.