Union City, CA
An Internet Security company is seeking a Shipping clerk to assist with their shipping and receiving team located in Union City, CA
- Responsible for the execution of shipping documentation requirements for shipments. Originating in the US to destinations globally, which include commercial invoice, packing slip, letter of Credit, SED, export regulations, and any special requirement per customer routing guide.
- Responsible for order fulfillment in Oracle system to process the scale orders
- Arrange pickup details of shipments with freight forwards, carriers such as FedEx, UPS, and DHL.
- Handle the internal product transfer shipments between each logistics
- Communicate with customers; provide the best customer service
- Communicate with driver when they come pickup
- Help inventory count when quarter end
Experience in shipping, along with expert documentation
Proficiency with MS-Excel, MS-Word
Must have ability to prioritize and strong sense of urgency
Must be highly motivated individual with high level of initiative and an attitude of willingness
Must be a team player willing to assist others
Must have ability to work in a fast-pace and multi-task environment, especially during quarter end time rush
Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
Must have ability to provide superior customer service and maintain corporate working relationships
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.