Software Development Test Engineer
A biotech manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for a Software Development Test Engineer.
- Create and enhance the automation test environments for products, including both User Interface testing and white box unit testing at the code level.
- Design and develop automated system test scripts and Java unit tests.
- Execute automated, semi-automated, and manual unit test cases, covering system test cases and specifications from software developers.
- Write and maintain automated and manual test procedures.
- Lead test case design reviews and participate in test case coverage reviews.
- Gather test case requirements in a fluid and fast-paced development environment.
- Clearly log defects, maintain test data, and monitor test performance over time.
- Investigate incoming bug reports prior to escalating to Software Engineers.
- Reproduce issues, provide logs, and run applications through a debugger.
A BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent job experience
6+ years of Software Testing experience both manual and automation testing
Hands on experience on automation tools like Silk and Selenium.
5+ years of experience testing desktop and web applications constructed using Java
Expertise in Cloud based testing is a plus.
Expertise in building virtualization tools is a plus.
Detail oriented, excellent analytical skills and good interpersonal skills
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.