Software Quality Associate Intern
A biomedical manufacturing company located in Sunnyvale, CA is seeking a Software Quality Associate to join their internship program.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform duties as an individual contributor and/or team member with 100% hands-on work under supervision.
- Participate in the execution of test protocols, according to SOPs to ensure product quality.
- Record, report, and verify software defects to accurately depict the software requirements.
- Participate in test protocol updates and participate in test design reviews.
- Work closely with Software Engineering team toward the reporting and resolution of design issues and/or software defects.
- Participate in part qualifications as needed.
- Provide test result data to drafts of validation report.
- Create change orders in document control system.
- Update trace-ability matrices with guidance from senior software quality associates.
BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
Minimum of 2 years of software testing experience, or relevant training.
Self-motivated, willing to learn new concepts, technologies and products quickly.
Strong interpersonal, writing and communication skills, troubleshooting skills; as well as dedication to customer service and satisfaction.
Ability to work in office and lab environments.
Ability to lift instruments that weigh up to 25 pounds.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.