Software Test Automation Engineer
A biotech manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for a Software test Automation Engineer with Java and Android experience.
- Architect, design, and implement test automation for android apps
- Write, maintain and execute manual and automated test cases for mobile and web based applications and services
- Develop SQL scripts to load, create and select data for test case execution and verification
- Review business requirements, design specifications, and source code to design and develop test cases and test scripts (manual and automated)
- Track, report, and determine priority of project defects.
- Work closely with the Software Development Manager to plan, schedule, and improve development test processes
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
2+ years of automation experience with automation tools for android, and with Java/Eclipse development and JUnit/TestNG framework. .
Strong Java programming language experience.
Strong Experience in testing Android Apps, Java APIs \RESTful APIs
Experience developing automated test suites for Android apps and server API/web services testing.
Experience integrating automated tests with Jenkins, TestNG/JUnit/Eclipse is a plus.
Work well in a collaborative team environment with other engineers, developers and end users with minimal supervision and ensure understanding and validation of business requirements
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.