Santa Clara, CA
As a Stores Clerk, you will:
- Package, label, ship, and receive mail and parcels
- Stock parts in the warehouse
- Organize bins and bin contents
- Inventory counts and reconciliation (using SAP)
- Driving delivery van to and from designation delivery points (Analog sites, FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.) as required by work area ( Only after conversion to Regular Employee)
- Use of SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Separate, sort, and delivery interoffice and US postal mail to appropriate delivery/pickup areas
Effective communication and be able to interface with internal and external customers, vendors, and co-workers
3+ years experience using SAP, Microsoft Office Suite of tools and One Drive.
3+ years experience using FedEx and UPS shipping software.
3+ years in a leadership position
Frequently lifting, bending, stooping, climbing ladders and stairs while carrying items
Occasional use of small hand tools (Pliers, hammer, screwdriver, power, nut driver, and stapler)
Frequent use of shipping tools (Scale, Bander, forklift, pallet jack, hand dollies and carts, bar code scanners, etc.)
Effective use of computer terminals and software- including e-Req, SAP, Microsoft Office suite, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.
Ability to resolve basic warehouse issues
Frequently lifting 20 pounds, unassisted
Occasionally lifting 30 pounds, unassisted
Occasionally lifting greater than 30 pounds
Knowledge of semi-conductor fabrication and equipment support
Software skills (SharePoint, Database development - Access / SQL)
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.