Supply Chain - Program Manager
Abiotech manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for a material and supply chain program manager for new product introduction. Established methodologies with proven cross functional facilitation within operational projects. Holistic thinker focused system / process improvement for business needs and in FDA facilitesExperienced in science and chemical environment by formal education or work experience
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop balanced factory optimization schedules to ensure customer demands and factory utilization targets
• Oversees master schedules for production and new product, ensuring comprehensive compliance with materials requirements for manufacturing.
• Incorporate new products or product improvements into the manufacturing forecasts and master production schedules.
• Executes master production schedules relative to shelf life, inventory guidelines and requirements.
• Capable of providing analyses and using judgment to assess options. Expectation of concise communication with senior leaders to highlight issues and solutions with supporting data
• Provide analyses and judgment while assessing options. Expectation of concise communication to highlight issues and solutions with supporting data.
• Determines ERP driven material requirements and creates production execution schedules and maintains inventory at planned levels.
• Develop and facilitate proposals, to support organizing and conducting relevant, concise, data driven, professional presentations to leadership with recommendations.
• Create graphical scorecards supporting bowlers – summarizing information of what really matters
• Works to resolve (in case of design changes) labor and material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions.
• Drives cost savings quality improvement projects and innovation.
• Executes manufacturing Purchase Orders for critical product work centers.
• Manage finished goods inventory to meet agreed-upon customer service requirements.
• Minimize inventory write-offs of finished goods inventory, intermediates and raw materials.
• Develop statistical models for predictive analytics as well as historical trending.
Bachelor’s degree in field with 5+ years of related work experience
Prefer coursework in Operations or Analytics
Prefer experience working with SAP or other inventory management systems
Experience with SOP's, MES, and ERP strong benefit
Candidate should be strong in Microsoft Word and Excel. SQL and Visio experience valued.
APICS certification is a plus.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.