- Plans, schedules and monitors the movement of materials for service parts through the production cycle to determine required materials.
- Manages MRP process to convert demands into supply orders (manufacturing and purchasing requirements)
- Monitors accuracy of data (inputs and outputs) of the MRP process and makes corrections as needed.
- Reports to management and across business functions for routine planning updates as well as anticipated constraints or interruptions in the plan.
- Manages inventory levels, particularly finished goods, to optimize customer service levels and business costs.
- Works to communicate and resolve anticipated or actual back orders, schedule interruptions, and shortages of materials and capacity.
- Create the manufacturing forecast and load the planning database accordingly.
- Develop an executable master production schedule in accordance with shelf life and inventory guidelines.
- Minimize inventory write-offs of inventory.
- Communicate scheduling and inventory status and issues.
- Works to resolve (in case of design changes) labor and material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions.
- Create the service parts forecast based upon domestic and international requirements data.
- Prioritization of work orders enabling on time delivery to customers
Works to resolve labor and material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions.
- Ensures supply availability for multiple sites around the world by placing demand signals and supply orders.
- Knowledge of demand supply planning, service, SAP, Excel, and MRP all a must
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.