Systems Marketing Intern
A biomedical manufacturing company located in Sunnyvale, CA is seeking a summer intern that will assist the System Marketing team with an upcoming project. This role will included, but is not limited to:
- Researching market trends and assessing competitive status for current and future offerings.
- Developing competitive marketing content and positioning statements.
- Understanding user needs to effectively target product messaging.
- Mapping customer Find-Decide-Buy journey and developing go-to-market strategy recommendations based on findings.
- Develop KPI tracking dashboards.
- Contribute to and participate in market research projects and surveys.
- Coordinate and participate in Voice of the Customer (VOC) activities locally or through customer site visits.
- Coordinate and participate in software/hardware usability and user feedback activities locally or through customer site visits.
- Present data and results to Management and Leadership teams.
Pursuing an MBA in marketing and/or strategy.
Advanced cross-functional skills to develop business cases and strategy recommendations.
Demonstrated skills in analytical and critical thinking, problem solving, and team leadership.
Self-directed with the drive to work independently in a dynamic environment.
Strong business acumen, interpersonal and influence skills.
Undergraduate background or experience and knowledge in the healthcare, life science, engineering or business discipline strongly preferred.
A proven record of achievement, leadership, and driving continued improvement.
Ability to work the full duration of the internship
Strong computer skills: well-versed in MS Office Suite and PowerPoint presentation skills
Ability to travel at various times throughout the Summer might be required.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.