Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Multiple openings available for Talent Acquisition Coordinators in the Santa Clara and San Jose area in a variety of industries. The Recruiting Coordinator supports the Talent Acquisition Team by coordinating a variety of confidential and complex processes to ensure the most efficient hiring process. You will work collaboratively with recruiters and employees at all levels of the organization to support candidates throughout the recruiting cycle. Your role will play a large part in ensuring a positive candidate experience and evangelize the brand throughout the process:
- Coordinate, schedule and adjust interviews between candidates and interview teams on behalf of the recruiters.
- Coordinate candidate correspondence, serve as a point of contact for candidates as they go through the recruitment cycle.
- Liaise between candidate and travel concierge to coordinate logistics for their on site visit.
- Assist with coordination of our summer internship programs and on boarding new college grads.
- This would include but is not limited to: Support campus recruiters with ordering, organizing, packing and shipping materials and giveaways.
- Coordinate registration for events, invitations to event attendees, and on-campus materials for interviewers.
We want someone who is:
- Proactive and takes initiative; follow through reliably, works with a sense of urgency and prioritizes effectively
- Balances competing priorities
- Detail-oriented, able to remain organized in a chaotic and fast-paced environment, and a fast learner
- A team-player; always open to offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team's success and efficiency
3-5 years’ experience in HR and/or Recruiting administrative/coordination support role in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment
Previous scheduling experience
Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively with all levels of people
Familiar with HRIS systems, working knowledge of Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Microsoft Office
Ability to be flexible, reliable and accurate around changing information
Excellent customer service skills
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.