Talent Acquisition Manager
Morgan Hill, CA
A custommillwork manufacturing company in Morgan Hill, CA is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager.
In this unique capacity you will develop strategy, programs and lead the charge. As a hands-on TA genius, you are going to be creative and dedicated to attracting top industry talent. Deliver results with meaningful analytics, operations support, and partnerships up to Executive level. In this dynamic role, you will be an influencer on strategic initiatives, drive end to end recruitment activity, create plans, manage budgets as well as deliver metrics.
- Negotiate, influence change, and provide strategic leadership on programs while carrying a requisition load.
- Identify and attract unique skill sets in a highly competitive marketplace. Create the methodologies, processes and programs to ensure an exceptional candidate and manager experience.
- Develop and provide meaningful metrics on the status of recruitment, market conditions to business units and recruiting management chain.
- Leverage your analytical skills and ability to work well with tools, metrics, and trends to deliver consistent meaningful data to the clients.
- Monitor recruiting sources effectiveness, analyze candidate pipeline to ensure timely hiring and to forecast candidate supply.
- Use your magnetic, persuasive character to share knowledge of recruitment activity in the areas of compliance in union / non-union population, candidate sourcing, recruitment strategy and implementation, screening and competency-based assessment in a high growth and progressive environment.
- Be a teacher and team player to influence the evolution of TA end to end.
- Lead with creativity, progressive practices of attracting talent, evangelizing the company brand to positively project the goodness MB offers nationwide.
Bilingual English/Spanish required.
Bachelor’s degree in Business with emphasis in HR discipline or equivalent experience
Minimum of 7-10+ years’ progressive experience in a variety of TA capacities
Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws
Demonstrated success in creating process, programs, and exceptional project management experience
Critical and independent thinker combined with a flexible, hands-on yet teaching management style focused on results that thrive in a fast paced, changing, and competitive environment.
Strong business acumen, to include experience translating business needs into people solutions
Ability to travel 10% of the time
PHR or SPHR and/or experience working in union environment is a bonus
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.