Talent Acquisition Program Manager
Introduction to the role: Temporary role over approx. 9mos to help recruit new hires across departments in Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM). Excellent facilitator with extensive project management experience, capability to effectively influence leaders at both C-level and operational supervisor levels. Responsible for management of complex cross functional programs to meet time line.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Awareness of supply chain disciplines
- Steering committee facilitation and communication of analytics, charter, processes, activities, decisions, and change. Ensures socialization and documentation
- Ability to translate strategy to action; influence, negotiation, change mgt, and presentation
- Managed programs with standard project management practices, tools, and methodology
- Develop and facilitate organizing and conducting relevant, concise, data driven, professional presentations to leadership with concise recommendations
- Strategy deployment experience
- Excellent communication. Capability to concisely communicate complex and controversial issues
- High level of attention to detail. Ensure direct and indirect candidate experience is excellent
- Highly organized and strong multitasking across complicated administrative tasks simultaneously.
- Strong critical listening skills
- Helping develop and organize concise attractive job descriptions matching corporate standard, representing functional needs and candidate preferences across supply chain organizations.
- Participation in screening for qualification to ensure feedback to recruiters
- Prefer experience in people management and/or human resources
- Capable of communicating with internal & external recruiters to ensure quality of support, including KPIs on resumes, interviews, hiring’s by subgroup
- Create reports summarizing highest qualified and talented candidates to be reviewed with GSCM organizations
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS : Education or Experience (in years)
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of related work experience OR
- Master’s degree in field with 3+ years of related work experience
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.