Talent Acquisition Program Manager
A biotech manufacturing company in Sunnyvale, CA is looking for a Talent Acquisition Program Manager. This position will help to define, develop and deliver a talent assessment and selection program and immersion and onboarding program to our senior leaders and global hiring managers. The TA Program Manager will leverage existing best practices, programs and processes across Danaher’s many operating companies to develop programs in these areas that will be optimized for company’s culture and environment.
- Establish talent acquisition contacts in other operating companies and corporation to understand their existing assessment/selection and immersion/onboarding programs and identify what can be leveraged.
- Draw upon past experiences, contacts and personal network to facilitate and enhance the development of these programs at the company.
- Collaborate with the TA Manger and HR team to facilitate the design and development of these programs to meet Company’s requirements and the Company’s growth projections.
- Develop the necessary templates, documentation and materials to support the roll-out and introduction of these programs to the global HR team, senior leaders and hiring managers.
- Develop a plan/campaign to introduce and roll-out these programs initially and on an on-going basis.
- Execute this introduction and roll-out campaign to the global HR team, senior leaders and hiring managers.
- Deliver assessment/selection training to hiring managers and senior leaders globally.
- Develop and conduct train-the-trainer sessions for the assessment/selection programs to enable new hiring managers to be trained on an on-going basis.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
At least five years in a talent acquisition function, ideally in a growth-oriented company.
Experience in developing and delivering TA and/or HR programs and processes to hiring managers.
Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
Experience rolling out and introducing TA or HR programs to an entire organization or company.
High proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Ability to form effective relationships with highly experienced professionals across all functions of the business.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.