Talent Acquisition Specialist
Santa Clara, CA
A workplace solutions company located in Santa Clara, CA is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will partner with HR team and business managers to provide a high level of Recruitment and Staffing support:
- Responsible for the full life cycle of the recruitment process, from beginning to end.
- Utilizing a diverse source of recruitment resources, fill and resolve a multitude of open requisitions and job openings.
- Maintain strong working relationships with onsite hiring managers and external recruitment agencies.
- Coach and train managers in recruitment process and interview techniques.
- Maintain job descriptions as appropriate. Create new job descriptions as necessary.
- Assist in the management and coordination of the pre-employment process: offer letters, reference checks, background checks, pre-employment drug testing.
- Assist in the preparation for the new employee’s orientation and on-boarding.
While Recruitment and Staffing will be the primary focus of this position, some additional Human Resources related duties will be required as well:
- Resource support and advocacy. Serve as a resource for employees and managers regarding all aspects of the employment life cycle. Elevate issues to other HR staff and/or senior management in an appropriate, sensitive, and efficient manner.
- Operational Support: Assist in company’s operational efforts and initiatives. Assist the HR Director and Executive Director with other duties and projects as requested.
BS/BA degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field, with at least 6 years of relevant and recent experience in all of the competencies described above.
Proven ability to interface effectively with all levels of an organization, ranging from C-level/executive managers, to entry level employees.
Very strong recruiting experience. Must be able to source and recruit for all levels of technical and creative positions quickly, and with minimal guidance. Should be able to learn technical terms and jargon well enough to discuss intelligently with recruiters and applicants.
Ability to source and locate candidates for highly specialized, highly technical “hard to fill” positions.
Fully versed in all laws and regulations regarding the recruitment/staffing process.
High energy, “roll up your sleeves” style.
Highly effective communication skills, written and verbal.
Able to juggle frequently changing priorities with confidence and grace.
Attention to detail.
Strong technical skills – i.e. with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), applicant tracking systems, recruitment internet resources and search engines, etc
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.