Document Control / Technical Writer
Currently looking for an experienced Document Control / Technical Writer to fill an opening with a biomedical manufacturing company located in Sunnyvale, CA. Interested candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Engineering with 3+ years of related work experience.
Responsibilities of the Document Control / Technical Writer
- Create or edit Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Worksheets or other documents to support the launch of Manufacturing Execution System (MES).
- Create and use styles in MS Word
- Interpret and analyze content for grammatical consistency to company’s style guides and ensures that all documents meet document templates.
- Document User interfaces for Manufacturing processes
- Respond to project scope and/or timeline changes.
- Initiate and follow up on document reviews with subject matter experts.
- Complete final inspection and release procedures for all documents.
Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Engineering with 3+ years of related work experience
Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
General knowledge of English grammar, punctuation, overall writing and proofreading skills.
Must have good verbal communication skills for working on teams and interfacing with Manufacturing Associates
Ability to create Form Fields as .pdf files
Must be able to sit for several hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
Preference given to candidates with medical equipment writing experience, complex hardware operation and service procedure experience or scientific writing experience
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.