A biomedical manufacturing company located in Sunnyvale, CA is seeking a Technical writer to assist with the company's documentation. These quality system documents follow document templates and meet FDA regulations. This job involves working with cross-functional project teams involving hardware, software and reagent product lines. The Technical Writer provides content, format and editing for quality record documentation.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Creates or edits Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Worksheets or other documents to support the launch of Manufacturing Execution System (MES).
• Creates and uses styles in MS Word
• Interprets and analyzes content for grammatical consistency to the company’s style guides and ensures that all documents meet document templates.
• Documents User interfaces for Manufacturing processes
• Responds to project scope and/or timeline changes.
• Initiates and follows up on document reviews with subject matter experts.
• Completes final inspection and release procedures for all documents.
Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Engineering with 3+ years of related work experience
Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
General knowledge of English grammar, punctuation, overall writing and proof reading skills.
Working knowledge of Agile Document Control Management System.
Must have good verbal communication skills for working on teams and interfacing with Manufacturing Associates
Ability to create Form Fields as .pdf files
Physical requirements/abilities: Must be able to sit for several hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
Preference given to candidates with medical equipment writing experience, complex hardware operation and service procedure experience or scientific writing experience.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.