Create, manage and release high quality documentation on time to support Business Solution projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interviews and verifies technical information with various subject matter experts (manufacturing, modeling, software development, support and quality teams)
- Researches PLM system to locate existing documentation and technical information.
- Communicate effectively verbally, and in writing, editing, and/or graphic presentation of technical information for both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Involves in person interaction and requires superior interpersonal communications and relationship management skills both within and external to Business Solutions team.
- Able to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, manage time, resolve issues (including escalation), and work as part of a team in multiple locations.
- Organizes and attends Core Team meetings, document approval and information gathering meetings as needed
Education and Experience (in years):
- BA/BS in relevant degree with 0-2 years of technical writing work experience
- AS degree or Certification in Technical Writing with 2-4 years of work of technical writing work experience will be considered
Knowledge and skills:
- Experience with industry leading PLM systems (Agile, Arena, Propel, Windchill)
- Experience writing, proofreading and copyediting.
- Experience producing and organizing content with a logical flow
- Experience meeting multiple deadlines
- Experience with industry leading Manufacturing Execution Systems (Siemens, Rockwell, GE)
- Experience in Quality System Regulations (QSR) 21 CFR 820; Design Control: ISO 13485:2003, and FDA regulations
- Practitioner Certification with Society for Technical Communication
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.